What is a post-decree parenting order?


If you have gotten a divorce, or if you have received a parenting order that gives you custody rights towards your children, and that order is no longer fair to you or in the best interest of your children, you may find yourself in a position of needing to ask the court to intervene again and set that situation right. This is called a post-decree modification.

You should sit down with an experienced family law attorney so that you can fully understand the legal requirements to modify a court order in Ohio and so that that attorney can help you identify the cost and the benefit of filing such a motion.

Read more about post-decree modifications on our website here: https://parksandmeade.com/family-law-…

Share This video

Related Videos

Parks and Meade Attorneys at Law | Columbus, OH

When in need, call
Parks and Meade