What is a parenting order modification?


If you have a parenting order and your ex is no longer following it, you may find yourself in a position where you need to ask the court to intervene and either enforce the order or change the order. If you need the order enforced, you need an experienced family law attorney who can file a motion with the court, asking that the order be enforced against your ex. This is called a motion for contempt. When you file for a motion for contempt, it is important to understand what evidence is necessary and what must be shown to ensure that your rights are being protected.

Read more about parenting order modification on our website here: https://parksandmeade.com/family-law-…

Share This video

Related Videos

Parks and Meade Attorneys at Law | Columbus, OH

When in need, call
Parks and Meade