What does post-decree modification mean for child custody?


If you already have a court order governing the parenting rights of your children, sometimes that order can no longer be what’s best for your children. In that situation, you may ask yourself how to get that order changed. That is done through a process called post-decree modification. The legal requirements for a court order like that to be changed is called a change in circumstances and best interest of the children.

You should speak with an experienced family law attorney so that you can find out whether or not your situation has met that legal test. Read more about post-decree information on our website here: https://parksandmeade.com/family-law-…

Share This video

Related Videos

Parks and Meade Attorneys at Law | Columbus, OH

When in need, call
Parks and Meade